|Cashews soaking the night before|
4 cups water
1 cup raw cashews
Step 1: Rinse cashews
Step 2: Combine cashews and milk and let sit on the counter or in the fridge and soak over night (minimum 6 hours)
Step 3: Pour water and cashews into your vitamix or blender and blend until there are no more nut particles. The time may depend on the intensity of your blender.
|Cashew milk after being blended|
Bonus: For creamier substance add less water ex:
3 cups or water
1 cup of Raw cashews and follow same instructions
- Will last refrigerated for 7 days
- To preserve any remaining milk freeze in ice cube tray and pull out a cube to add to your coffee or smoothie whenever you need milk.
Nutrient: 1 cup of raw cashews
- 150 calories( so each cup of this milk is about 150/4 calories) 40 calories a cup compared to 103 calories a cup in milk.
- Good for heart health
- Great alternative for meat fats
- Vitamin K - helps with; bone strength, works with vitamin D and helps prevent heart disease.